There's No Turning Back

Options
Okay, so this is my official statement to say that I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! I am getting married in July and I need to be down at least one size by then. I will not let myself destroy my life just for something as stupid as food. I will eat every 2 hours, and I will love it. I will ask for help when I need it. I will be more active (every day at lunch it's me and you Jen2BeThin) and I will find every opportunity to say something positive to myself. Here is the new me! Wish me luck!

"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."
Hebrews 12:1-3

He makes all things work together for my good. AMEN!!!

Replies

• sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great post; thanks for the inspiration.
  • schonli
    schonli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I saw that you're a teacher...so am I and all of my friends on here...we can definitely help each other out I'm sure...testing time is coming...AAAh!
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's a tough time of year. Our state test is called CST; I call it Cab swilling time.
    I'm from southeast Oklahoma and you look so much like I did at your age, we could be cousins. Know any Hatchers or Fleners?
  • schonli
    schonli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    no, I don't know anyone by that last name...but who knows Oklahoma's a small place.