Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Working out at home... bleh. JNL Fusion?

Has anyone ever tried JNL fusion? I recently got a new job, and with my commute I have 14 hour days... I can't get to the gym until school is out for summer since I drop my daughter on the way, so I thought I would try some videos. I'm not a big fan of them in the first place. I have gone through phases like this when I had no choice, and have done insanity and p90x, and others. If I'm working out at home, I do prefer videos over other routines, but it just isn't the same as the gym. It's a mental thing. I'm planning on trying some different things to "get in the zone". So I was wondering if anyone has tried JNL Fusion, and what they thought. They look great, but I'm not a big fan of hers to begin with. Also, any other suggestions for programs?

Replies

• I have done 2 days so far. I am not a big video fan either and have started P90X to get bored with it and didn't like Turbo Fire. But I do like this one and I do have to admit that I am sore and it kicks my butt. I am a runner and have started biking again as well so I am doing this on top of that still but that is just me. I am doing a minimum of 90 minutes of exercise a day right now.
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    I have just started JNL Fusion. So far I have been doing Chalean Extreme which I love. It really strengthens the muscles.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    I enjoying watching the JNL Fusion infomercial. In fact, I enjoy watching the P90X, Insanity and Body Revolution infomercials. The infomercials give me the motivation to keep working out.