1200 calorie and im full !

Options
Hello , this is my first month here . I started to count calories and it seems they are too low , i weight near 200 lbs and 5.9 foot height and these 1200 calories im spreading them into 4-5 meals and im full . Previously i was eating near 3000-4000 calories a day but those calories were from junk food and i was even hungrier then now , and now im full with 1200 calories and drinking around 4.5litres of water. Is it safe to continue like this , i feel fine , no starving , a little energy loss but nothing serious . Also im 0% active in the day because im working literally in my bed and im not moving at all whole day. Now i started doing elliptical a 3-4 days in the week for 40 min and im not eating those calories back as i should . Any suggestion , you can also check my diary . Thanks

Replies

• janamweaver
    Options
    I have the same problem, I'm supposed to be eating 1700 calories and eat a little less then 1200. Just keep shoveling in the fruits and veggies. U will notice that u are a little more sluggish without enough calories or carbs which may de motivate u from working out so becareful!
  • janamweaver
    Options
    One more thing try adding protein drinks. I like atkins they are low carbs low sugar.
  • alexisu96
    alexisu96 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, I'm supposed to be eating 1700 calories and eat a little less then 1200. Just keep shoveling in the fruits and veggies. U will notice that u are a little more sluggish without enough calories or carbs which may de motivate u from working out so becareful!

I'm all for people choosing to have a low caloric setting though my 2cs would be if you are feeling sluggish and its affects your ability tomwork out, do yourself a favor in the long run and add a few 100. Cals. You may being doing more harm from a dieting perspective as you WILL one day up your cals drastically as your body and mind are fed up. Hence yo-yo dieting.
  • martinmax
    martinmax Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    One more thing try adding protein drinks. I like atkins they are low carbs low sugar.

Im around 130-140 gr protein a day