Unbelievable

Options
I just can't believe the difference between these 2 photos.......

TODAY'S CARDIO.........HARDCORE GARDENING! TAKING OUT ENORMOUS BUSH STUMP/ ROOT SYSTEMS
223940_4186.jpg?2039

A FEW YEARS AGO WHILE SIGHTSEEING WITH A FRIEND VISITING FROM OUT OF TOWN!
223940_5922.jpg?2039

Replies

• shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's FANTASTIC!! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • sboothe24
    sboothe24 Posts: 34
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up! :) you're definatley an inspiration to me!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible, you've done a fantastic job!!!! Sure must be a great feeling to see the two photos, and know YOU are the one who worked to get where you wanted to be. I'm proud of you!!!!! :smile: :happy: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your photo! How Exciting!! You are such an encouragement to me. I completely appreciate the hard work and dedication it takes to get to that point. I am just now begining my journey... congrad's!
  • pixietwilight
    pixietwilight Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW !! good for you. You pics are truly inspiring!
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! you look so great! That's great motivation for me, and probably for many others! Congratulations!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful :flowerforyou: and you took out a stump (Ewww I hate yard word) Great job (((((APPLAUSE)))))
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    WOW, Absolutely inspiring! You look incredible. Way to go! Really encourages me! WOW!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I love seeing everyone else successes.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    As everyone else has already said, you look fantastic! :wink: You must feel sooooooo much better about yourself these days! ESPECIALLY when you're doing physical stuff like yard work. Bet you don't get winded and poop out quick, like you must have before you lost all the weight!
    Congratulations on the awesome job you've done! :flowerforyou:
  • niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Well done you .... what an inspiration! Thank you for sharing the photo.
    Happy Days.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable is right! GREAT JOB! You look fabulous!
  • kaydtc
    kaydtc Posts: 48
    Options
    Very well done, you look so much better and must feel it too!! :smile:
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing these photos! You are definitely a huge inspiration to lots of people, including myself! Keep up the good work!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WOW! thats all, just WOW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!