Baldness

Options
fuzzieme
fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
Everyone talks about bald men; I'm curious what men think of bald women? Either ladies who've lost their hair through natural means they had no control over, maybe they wear a wig, or ladies who have shaved their head because they want to.

I'll hit it off by saying when I had my head shaved, I actually got more positive attention from males than I did with hair. They were either impressed by my bravery (which shocked me - to me it's just another hair do); or they said that I had a nice face (teehee).

Then some guys took a look and screamed and ran away, which amused me too.

So, what's the general opinion?

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i shaved my head about 5 years ago. I got hit on twice. That's double the amount I've been hit on the whole rest of my life!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love bald men.

I also think women can pull of being bald, bald is beautiful :)
  • fuzzieme
    Options
    Pah I was never hit on when I had hair either but I felt too sad to say it, here here! :sad: :laugh:
  • Nurseblondy
    Options
    Not my cup of tea.
    Not saying I wouldn't be attracted to someone bald.
    It just wouldn't be because they are bald.
    :)
  • supersmiles11
    supersmiles11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    As someone who regularly loses her hair to chemo regimes I find that I often get more interest from men as its a starting talking point. I quite like being bald overall - saves money and time in the morning and I get to have an extensive hat collection :-)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I wear wigs because of Medical Reasons and I have never had any problems in the past. Now I am married and my husband loves me just the same. I think what is hard is my own self conciousness. But you learn to live with it and embrace what you got :)
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Saw a woman out to eat last weekend with her husband. Her hair was buzzed short. Worked for her, she was hot.

Some men look great bald, (I'm magnificent), some men do not. I imagine it would be the same with women except that there might be a certain exoticism or novelty with a bald woman.

As always, it ain't what you've got, it's how you carry it.
  • fuzzieme
    Options
    As someone who regularly loses her hair to chemo regimes I find that I often get more interest from men as its a starting talking point. I quite like being bald overall - saves money and time in the morning and I get to have an extensive hat collection :-)

Excellent attitude rosy cheeks :D
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Pah I was never hit on when I had hair either but I felt too sad to say it, here here! :sad: :laugh:

I want desperately to be 25 years younger and go hit on all of these under hit upon ladies.
    For the record, I did all I could back then.
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    Saw a woman out to eat last weekend with her husband. Her hair was buzzed short. Worked for her, she was hot.

Some men look great bald, (I'm magnificent), some men do not. I imagine it would be the same with women except that there might be a certain exoticism or novelty with a bald woman.

As always, it ain't what you've got, it's how you carry it.

^ This. Some women can pull it off and some can't. And if a woman has swagger with it and is put-together, it works. Also, ANYBODY that is going to rock the bald look needs to have a nice head. If a person has an oddly shaped head, they need to keep hair on it for as long as they can. Ha!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a bald or shaved head guy at all. As long as they have the head for it.
    I keep my hair short b/c it's easy and i like it one me. Haven't loss any yet do to natural causes *knocking on wood,* but i have over processed it several times and had to start over from my newborn years!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I shave mine every other day and I can grow a full THICK head of hair. I just hate having hair, I wish I coulod afford the get permanately removed but that is EXPENSIVE!