11lbs in 4 wks with pics (progress pics)

Options
Hey everyone I just thought I'd share a bit of my journey so far. Beginning of last year I lost 30lbs woohoo - but then I lost my gym membership due to a job loss and inevitably gained back some of it (about 10lbs), So here I am 2013 I start Les Mills Combat Challenge - loving it!! In 4 weeks I've lost 11lbs & 3 " off my waist!

My starting weight was 260 I dont have that picture

This is me at 252
Untitled.jpg

Left is me at Christmas 2012 (245/246) Right is me 2 weeks ago 237
387008_10151362735874528_517810611_n.jpg

Today I'm at 235 with my jeans that I had to squeeze into for thanksgiving!
775878_10151376033314528_231687924_o.jpg

Looking for inspirational friends too so feel free to add me!

Replies

• alylee23
    Options
    Looking good! I can really see the difference in your face :-)
  • CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great start!!! Keep it up!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I am on week 1 of Les Mills Combat and LOVE it!!! Congrats on your loss!!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    looking good, keep up with all your hard work :)
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    awesome job! im just starting week 4 on Monday (had to redo it due to being sick and missing days) I also lost inches already and a lot faster then I thought I would.

keep up the great work hun.
  • lisa77marie
    lisa77marie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hate it when people can see weight loss in my face. What about my butt? LOL!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look great. I am on week 1 of Les Mills Combat and hope it works as well for me. Keep up the good work :drinker:
  • krazykim42
    Options
    well done you weight losss journey. looking fab. ive started today so hope some one who has success can help us new ones with some tips. ive lost alot weight before but then i moved and half of its crept back on . ww has been no good for me, so i joined on here today. u look great. keep up good weight loss :-)
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through week 8 of body combat and I can't say enough positive about it! It was what broke my 2 month plateau. Also, check your inches. I'm losing tons of inches more than weight, even though I think I've lost about 13 lbs or so on the program. Great job sticking with it!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well.. Add me id you like.. I've lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks, have another 49 or 56 lbs to go .. not sure of ultimate goal weight yet! Exercising for me can be hard sometimes, but I try to walk every day, swim -one to three times a week and do wii fit every day..:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!