June Starters - March 22

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi all ... I'm back home. I had the time of my life in Mexico but it really showed up on the scale. I better get back at it or I'll be back up to where I started in no time. Dang it. I hope you're all doing well ... I'll try to catch up on the threads soon. Take care all.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    HI all!! I wasn't going to weigh in at all this week but I decided to own up and take it.

LW- 154.7
    CW- 153.4

-1.3!! :noway: I'm SOOO glad I decided to weigh in! lol
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    oh weigh in day how i don't enjoy you when I know I've been bad

LW: 188.5
    CW: 188.0

I'm not sure if this is real though. I guess I haven't been super bad this week but I haven' t been great either. I've been really stressed out with finding a new apt and job and my weight loss goals have sort of gone out the window. However, I am still down 36 lbs and have not gained it all back so I'm very happy about that. I'm going to keep trying though.

By the way, I think my phone interview went really well yesterday. She said someone would contact me in the next few days to set up an in person interview so hopefully she wasn't just saying that. Have a good weekend ladies. I'm heading home to WV tonight and may not be around until Monday. Think thin!
  • busymom74
    Options
    I'll be adding pictures to the ws today! Email your pictures to Zwierzelewski74@yahoo.com!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Bad news. I can't have all three pictures next to each other. I'm gonna do the best I can and you guys will have to let me know what you think when I'm done.
  • busymom74
    Options
    :bigsmile: O.k. the pics I have so far are up! My inner geek came out and I enjoyed every minute of manipulating the page. :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi all ... I'm back home. I had the time of my life in Mexico but it really showed up on the scale. I better get back at it or I'll be back up to where I started in no time. Dang it. I hope you're all doing well ... I'll try to catch up on the threads soon. Take care all.

So glad you are back!! I looked at your pics on facebook!! I'm sooo jealous! :laugh: It looks like you had a fabulous time!! I'm so glad that you were able to go and enjoy yourself!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    :bigsmile: O.k. the pics I have so far are up! My inner geek came out and I enjoyed every minute of manipulating the page. :bigsmile:

I can't wait to check them out.... I am going to try to get around to doing mine today...
    So glad that you have an inner geek who loves this stuff! :laugh: You do such a fabulous job!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Wow... Looking at the pics is really encouraging!!! You ladies look fabulous!!! And look at you, Miss Courtney!! Sporting your sexy bikini!!! :drinker:
    Fabulous!!!! I am excited now... I want to do mine...
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love the one of you in the same shirt/dress!! Awesome

Courtney...seriously..a bikini....if I didn't like you so much and know you worked so hard....I'd be hating on you:laugh: :laugh:

I totally forgot what pictures I had given you guys...sorry for the three...I had the same exact pictures/clothes taken in Jan&March for the other group website that is on my signature.. You can take some of them off....I don't need the whole page! You guys are more than welcome to look at the New Me website for more inspirational pics:wink:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Great job! I love the one of you in the same shirt/dress!! Awesome

Courtney...seriously..a bikini....if I didn't like you so much and know you worked so hard....I'd be hating on you:laugh: :laugh:

I totally forgot what pictures I had given you guys...sorry for the three...I had the same exact pictures/clothes taken in Jan&March for the other group website that is on my signature.. You can take some of them off....I don't need the whole page! You guys are more than welcome to look at the New Me website for more inspirational pics:wink:

You look fabulous, mamakat!!! I have checked out your other website before!!! I love it!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great pictures ladies...

Busymom- The difference is amazing. You must be so proud of yourself!!

Courtney- I am totally jealous! I am pretty sure even 4 babies ago I would not have looked that good in a bikini.

Mamakat- Your pictures are fantastic. You could totally rock a bikini as well.

Well I think I better go do some crunches now :wink:

Busymom, if I get a better picture of me is it too much of a hassle to take down those ones and put it up instead. My husband and I are going out tomorrow night, might be nice to have a picture of me looking not at home mommyish.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Aw thanks guys!! I FEEL like I look better lol I know that makes sense!

Momto- it's no problem at all!

Mama- It's fine I can leave them up. :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    Um, mama, Why are you so much better at making your website look amazing than I am at ours?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    busymom... I think our website looks GREAT!! You do an amazing job...

BTW: I just emailed you my pics... I did them really quickly... I'm lounging today, so I'm in atletic clothes... so definitely not "dressed up"... but I wanted to get them done...
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Momto4 - NO bikini for me....I'm hiding the two pregnancy/c-section belly under those shorts....I'm losing my belly button because of all the "sag":cry: It's ok...I couldn't wear one when I was 22 because of the same reason...then it was just saggy from weightloss not babies too.

BusyMom - What are you talking about??? June Starters website looks awesome! I don't know how to write under the pictures liek you and I just figured out two weeks ago how to add a caption if you double click on the picture:laugh: I LOVE our June Starters website but thank you for the compliment on the other one:flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    LOL mama!!! You just drag the paragraph witht he picture down! I thought the double clicking was really snazzy! lol

Thanks! I'm prob gonna tinker with ours now to get it jazzed up a bit more. :bigsmile:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Everyone looks GREAT!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    busymom... I LOVE...LOVE your new profile pic!!! Way to go! You look amazing!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :flowerforyou: It means the most coming from you all because you know where I started and where I have come from! Couldn't have done it without every one of you!

Everyone looks great! You can really see the difference!