Another Newbie!

Options
I am gettign my first vacation in many years and decided I woudl like to wear a bathing suit ::GASP::: its been a long time since I have went into public in a swim suit. So I decided it was time to lose some weight and get healthy. I have a long ways to go but we will see how much I can accomplish before August!

Replies

• jgordon367
    Options
    I am gettign my first vacation in many years and decided I woudl like to wear a bathing suit ::GASP::: its been a long time since I have went into public in a swim suit. So I decided it was time to lose some weight and get healthy. I have a long ways to go but we will see how much I can accomplish before August!
  • elatoria
    elatoria Posts: 30
    Options
    welcome! i just signed up today, myself. good luck to ya!:drinker:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Welcome to both of you...you will love this site!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I get more motivation from all the members than I could ever get elsewhere.....hope you feel the same way too!!!!
  • jgordon367
    Options
    After my son was born i used a computer program that tracked calories and watched everythign I ate. I lost 40 pounds then so I know the system works. He is 12 now and the weight has slowly crept back on. So I am hoping to be successful again!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined too! I feel your pain about the swimsuit too! My fiance promised me a Hawaiian honeymoon in '09 if I will wear a bikini on the beach, lol. well ok, he'll take me anyway but I don't want to go if I can't get a great tan on the beach! GOOD LUCK!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to all the newbies:drinker: I've only been on here for about 4 weeks and love it.:heart:
  • sarahebeling
    Options
    Welcome-- I myself am also new-- just started on Monday and to be honest-- I am addicted to this site!! I love it!!

Good luck!