SO....What are you doing for Superbowl Sunday!?!?!?

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
And more importantly what do you plan on eating and drinking!?!?!?!??!

This is how im gonna get this done. Let me break it down for you.

This brown brotha will be at his favorite neighborhood drinking establishment (top secret location) were I have 2 $50 squares.
All you can eat bar grub till halftime!!
All you can drink all game long..............damn!! SHOT every touchdown thats how I roll!!!
Surrounded by honneeeyyyzzzzz!!

DAMN!!!:bigsmile:

So what are you up to!??!

Replies

• hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I set up a birthday surprise for hubby, then we will be making some delicious totally unhealthy snacks for him and the guys to enjoy!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I am going to my sister's house for a party.

I will be drinking Red Cat.
    I have 1 $100 square.
    I will be eating all sorts of delicious food and snacks.

WOOHOO!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Working !!!!! Yes !!!!!!!!! :sick:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Superbowl party. Tons of food, booze and a 49ers win is going to make it an awesome day.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It's just me, the husband, and the dogs this year. We're going to make hot wings and drink homebrew.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    We are going to our friends house....guys are watching the game...girls are going to be going nutty over the new BABY!!!!!!!! *squeal* :bigsmile:
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Vegas
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol im not doing anything i dont like football... :) i think im like the only one not going to watch it
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    My parents are coming over to watch the game with me and the kids. There will likely be a consumption of somewhere between 12 and 35 lbs of wings :)

And celebrating a 49ers Superbowl WIN !!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Having a few friends over...pretty mellow this year, whenever we have a big party, I miss 80% of the game chit chatting with people who have no interest in football.

Yummies include:

My baked hot wings with my homemade wing sauce

My wife's chips and queso..she blends three real cheeses together (usually cheddar, pepper jack, and some stinky cheese)...I have no idea how she makes it come out so creamy like it does easily with Velveeta, but that's her thing and her special secret. Then she adds some hot, Hatch NM Green Chiles

Brats and sour kraut

veggie tray

pita and hummus

and I'm sure my wife will bake something

beer, wine, spirits
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I don't know what that is.
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Gonna get my *kitten* kicked lol :wink:

Superbowl_zps5c32d33a.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    because I'm smart a photo shoot that morning and Super Bowl party after, so I can gorge myself on whatever I want. :bigsmile:
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My parents are coming over to watch the game with me and the kids. There will likely be a consumption of somewhere between 12 and 35 lbs of wings :)

And celebrating a 49ers Superbowl WIN !!

Enjoy the wings. Maybe they'll help you get through the 49ers loss! RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Going to a friends house where there's supposed to be a grip of people. Not finalized whats on the menu as of yet.
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The same thing I do every weekend...Try and take over the worl. lol Just kidding. I hsve company coming in from out of town and we're just hanging out. She uses MFP too so we'll probably TRY to eat healthy and get our workouts in.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    getting redbull wasted, having anxiety over the game, and screaming at the TV so i have no voice the next morning. pretty standard!
  • ICarla
    Options
    I'm having a few friends over because there will be absolutely nowhere to watch the game at in Baltimore on Sunday. Places will be packed beginning at noon. So I'll be eating grilled food and drinking beer....lots of beer....mmmmm beer
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Pizza, chips/dip, and Abita Mardi Gras brew beer!
  • ICarla
    Options
    getting redbull wasted, having anxiety over the game, and screaming at the TV so i have no voice the next morning. pretty standard!

Yesss!!!! I hate that wake up Monday morning with no voice. lol