I lost weight but I don't look different?

Options
I was never overweight, I am 5'7 and I weighed 155 pounds (girl). The first five came off fast so obviously that was water weight, but I lost 18 pounds total. I don't look any different and I still wear all the same sizes? Why is this?

Replies

• AshleighH2015
    Options
    girl i feel the same way. maybe its because you are loosing pounds everywhere and not just in one place. it helps if you take before and after pictures. you dont realize it because you see your self everyday.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    did you take before and after pics, i wear the same clothes and lost 34 lbs, but in my pics i see it
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to take measurements!
  • Makaylakatelyn
    Options
    Yeah, and I see no difference. I actually feel like I look bigger in some areas.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Lost almost 60lbs wearing the same size clothes and look exactly the same. Bit depressing, but it is what it is. I'm doing this to be healthy and stay mobile and active when I'm an old lady.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    For me personally, even when I'm feeling chunky I squeeze into tight jeans that are the same size ( but look much better!!) 15 lbs lighter. I bet the same clothes look better!! Sometimes not seeing it is mental...