Ladies!! What happened to your "ladies" after weightloss?

Hi There,

I was just wondering if any of you could share what happened to your "ladies" after you lost your weight. i am currently 4.5 months post partum and just finished weaning my son and they already look horrible..Does it just get that much worse when you lose weight?? TIA!!

Replies

• panda007dammit
    panda007dammit Posts: 36 Member
    After losing 50 lbs, I went from a 38DD to a 36D. They still look good, but I'm pretty young and haven't had kids yet, so I haven't really pushed the boundaries of what this skin can do yet.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Nothing, granted I still have 15 more to lose. 40 pounds down my strap size went down but nothing happened to my cups. I was kinda hoping to go back down to a B cause I went to a C when i gained weight, but o well.
    I don't think many women had the same experience.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    It depends on the person so what happens to someone else won't necessarily happen to you. Mine don't seem to change, but they were big before I started gaining weight anyway.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    I'm down 30, I've lost about 3 inches in the band, and one cup size, but I'm OK with that. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    sigh, they go smaller and smaller the more weight u lose,,, get a boob job!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    My band size went down a lot, but my cup size actually went up (DD to DDD). I personally believe the extra D is necessary just to hold all the extra skin. My lady lumps are in bad shape. I imagine I will be sending a plastic surgeon's child through college after I'm done with all the surgeries to fix myself.
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    When all was said and done, I probably lost one cup size after having and nursing 2 babies (each for over a year). I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight ~ asthetically they still look fine, just smaller. And, given my workout schedule, I can't see ever doing anything artificial to make them bigger.
  • Mine went from a 32GG to about a 30FF with 10kg weightloss, so they're still plenty big enough but quite saggy :/
  • I used to weigh 180 pounds wearing 36C, now I weigh 125 and lift..well...look at my picture. lol. I could wear band aids as a bra now..
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    I'm not gonna sugar coat it, for me, they are very small and not so cute :-( They were okay, and then I gave birth and pumped for a couple of months back in May (carried for a friend as her surrogate). After pumping and loosing over 40 lbs, they look deflated, lol. I definitely need push-up padded bras, but for me, that's the way it goes. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll get a boob job.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I'm 35 and have had 2 kids, and lost 60lbs since my 2nd was a few weeks old. My band size has gone down, but not my cup size. You can see from my profile pic!
  • jilliew
    jilliew Posts: 255 Member
    I haven't lost any cup size yet (DDD!), but my band size went from a 46 to 42 so far. It's almost time for a new bra again, but the cups seem to still be fitting fine. I blame this on the big-boob genes in my family.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    All the kids should be grounded for life for what they do to the Girlz
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Band size and cup size went down. And all around perkiness. Now they just look like sad empty sacks of their former sexy selves.
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Band size and cup size went down. And all around perkiness. Now they just look like sad empty sacks of their former sexy selves.

Unfortunately this^^!! :( I started at 180lbs and was a 36C and now im a 32barely B at 137lbs and im pretty much in maintenance. UGH I refuse to be an A cup lol. I have a 2 1/2 year old so things definitely changed after giving birth lol
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Look at my before's and after's and my description to see my timeline.

However......

After 130lb weight loss. Um Yeah Knee High Nylons with wee little walnuts in them and those walnuts were SAD! :(
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    The one and only time I have ever effectivly lost weight was when I went to Marine Corps Boot Camp, where I actually lost 30lbs even though I wasnt over weight. I dropped 2 CUP SIZES!!!
  • eatrunlove
    eatrunlove Posts: 1 Member
    Same exact thing happened to me-I nursed my some for 6 months. My 36B's are deflated. Push up/padded bras & sports bras for me for life, unfortunately.
  • I was a 34c then I had kids and lost all my extra weight. I was left with a cups that were not pretty. I'm young so I decided that was the one thing I couldn't change in the gym, so I went and bought some lol
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    I've gained and lost weight, had a kid, gained and lost and gained. My mosquito bites never changed.