HRM, was thinking about getting the POLAR

Options
2»

Replies

• ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i have a zephyr chest strap. it works really well. all of my stats get recorded by endomondo and then when i'm done exercising it is uploaded here. very seamless (once you set your accounts up).

most heart rate monitors likely do this no problem, so what you want to consider is comfort, reliability, how many recharges, warranties, whatever.
  • misselemental
    misselemental Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have the FT4 and love it! Don't need any gel either just make sure you get the strap really wet and you are good to go!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    alright, just purchased off amazon! the Polar FT4 in purple pink, for 65bucks :) !!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00614450000P
    I ordered this one, its suppose to be delivered today, i have yet to hear a bad reveiw, and its only $45, normally $90

Also 2 of my MFP friends ordered it and got it already, they love it

man that is such a good deal! ty!
    i wish they had a different color tho haha
    i think i am gonna pay a lil more and get it on amazon just because i dont like that color lol
    the color is kinda ugly but for that price and only wearing it an hour a day, I couldnt pass it up, and I just used it for the first time and I love it :)
  • suepie12000
    suepie12000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    to see how much activity I was engaging while go to and from work and general walking about! To keep track of how active I am during the day.