NSV... kinda LOL

Options
hotjacki85
hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
I have been trying to eat very healthy.... berries, fruits, fresh veggies... chicken and tuna.

Dinners this week have been hard because of work... the other night we had Little Ceasars pizza... at 2 slices...and i almost threw it up an hour later... i felt so sick

Last night i wanted subway, my hubby protested and we went to Toms Drive in (burger joint)

I checked calories beforehand and saw i had A LOT of calories left and got 2 cheeseburgers....

AGAIN I have never felt worse in my life an hour after eating those burgers.

My NSV is that my stomach is FINALLY use to the healthy foods and icky fast food now causes me to get an upset stomach(definitely helps curb the craving knowing ill get sick)

Yayyyyyy

Replies

• Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a huge spaghetti and meatball dinner complete with galric bread (i was PMSing :tongue: ). Afterwards I felt really crummy and my stomach felt so heavy. I am amazed at how fast my body has become used to eating healthier and smaller portion sizes too!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have been told eventually this would happen... never believed it to be true... IM still paying for those burgers yesterday... my tummy feels soooo icky
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!