Emotional Eating

Options
2»

Replies

• anotherYRwiser
    Options
    OMG PeachyKeene is my alter ego! Yikes! That's what I probably WOULD do. Eat the entire box then go get chips to top it off.:explode:

The only thing that works for me is to give them away. Get them out of sight! OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND and NOT down the throat!:flowerforyou:

We all struggle with this in some form. Happy, Sad, Stressed, there's always an "excuse" lurking!! :grumble: Sit back and look at the trigger. Is it REALLY something that is so "BAD" that in 5 years it will still be affecting you? :noway: The 5 year rule helps me -heck even looking just a YEAR down the road helps me. . . will I even REMEMBER this event by then? With my memory the way it is - most likely not! If it's not a life altering - earth shattering matter, then don't sabotage a weeks worth of hard work and effort and focus.

And . . . if the thin mints WIN the mind game - then don't beat yourself up - it's a minor set back that can be fixed by running 4 football fields and doing 3000 minutes of exercise. . . BURN off what you consume! :wink:

(((HUGS))) and know that you are NOT alone in this one. . . I ate the last of the cereal crunch bars last night. Good thing I had snow to shovel!:grumble: