Hi

katiefill
katiefill Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I've just joined here as I want to loose weight, i've tried all sorts of diets and nothing works so I thought counting the calories on here might help. I have noticed wine to be my downfall at the weekends(oops) and I didn't realise just how many calories were in some things.
Has anyone tried the Flabelos machines at the beauty places? I went on last week and think I will keep going back. They seam to be really good and its much more fun that going to the gym.
Does anyone have any tips to keep me motivated at loosing weight as I always seam to fail and really don't want to this time.
Thanks
Katie

Replies

• emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Hi and welcome. My biggest motivation is when I see results. Look for results in your endurance, weight loss, firming and overall health. Hang in there until you see the results (this can take a few weeks). Don't give up and DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF. Most people that aren't achieving some level of results either have an underlying health issue (see your doctor) or they are not being honest about what they are eating. You are starting off right with keeping a food journal and it sounds like you're working out (not sure what flabelos is, sorry).

Good Luck and you're on the right track!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    What the heck is a Flabelos machine?
  • Hi,
    Flabelos is a board you stand on and it wobbles you. You stay on for 10 mins and its supposed to reach the same results as an hour session at the gym. Its really fun.
    xxx
This discussion has been closed.