Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need help explaining about how many calories etc. please

Hello, and how are ya all? Ok, I have a friend who is on a 1200-1400 calorie diet like me, but not understanding me about excercise, calories needed, calories burned etc.......It's just not registering lol.......anyway question is, for someone on a 1200-1400 calorie diet who has hypothyroidism and doing like 300 calories burned a day would this be enough for her to lose weight?she wants to lose 10 pounds and tone....... I think she's like 5'1 ish and maybe 135 pounds guessing, or would she have to eat more? With me I basically just stick to 1200-1400 and do my thing but like we know everyone is different........she's upset cause im losing and toning and now she wants to do same, but im not sure if she can follow my diet, cause im basically just trying to tone up more and maybe lose 1-3 more pounds tops...........alright any help would be greatly appreciated, this way I can show her this site and let her read it herself, so im not sounding like a broken record to her and its going in one ear and out the other lol, luv her dearly but sometimes cant get through..........thanks all hugs to ya :smile: :wink:

Replies

• 3lilangels
    3lilangels Posts: 120 Member
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, SHE'S COMING OVER LATER TO CHILL SO I WANNA BE PREPARED IF SHE ASKS........
    Hello, and how are ya all? Ok, I have a friend who is on a 1200-1400 calorie diet like me, but not understanding me about excercise, calories needed, calories burned etc.......It's just not registering lol.......anyway question is, for someone on a 1200-1400 calorie diet who has hypothyroidism and doing like 300 calories burned a day would this be enough for her to lose weight?she wants to lose 10 pounds and tone....... I think she's like 5'1 ish and maybe 135 pounds guessing, or would she have to eat more? With me I basically just stick to 1200-1400 and do my thing but like we know everyone is different........she's upset cause im losing and toning and now she wants to do same, but im not sure if she can follow my diet, cause im basically just trying to tone up more and maybe lose 1-3 more pounds tops...........alright any help would be greatly appreciated, this way I can show her this site and let her read it herself, so im not sounding like a broken record to her and its going in one ear and out the other lol, luv her dearly but sometimes cant get through..........thanks all hugs to ya :smile: :wink: