Love to make some friends for much needed support!!

Options
I am coming back to fitness pal after a long bit and would love to have some support this time. It's hard staying focused being a stay at home mom without support.

Replies

• toliin
    toliin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same thing with me :( in a need of support!
    good luck and hope u achieve ur goals! and welcome back :D
  • brandymandycandy
    Options
    I have noticed that now that I am connect with other people here I am more focused on my goal! Feel free to add me.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else) can add me :)
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I haven't been on here very long so very long but would love to give you encouragement and receive some back. Also a stay at home mom. Good luck!
  • hannah_brown
    Options
    Same here! i've just starting again after about a year's gap and would love to have some MyFitnessPal friends to (hopefully) give me some motivation and mutual encouragement as i didnt have that before and i think thats why i gave up :) welcome any friend adds :)
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but I've been on for 17 days now and this is a great place to be. Great encouragement, great way to track what your doing and great to have the accountability. Add me if you like.
  • PurplePolkaDot84
    PurplePolkaDot84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the adds! Let's do this! :laugh:
  • creamyg
    Options
    Looking for advice folks .
  • rainbowfly
    rainbowfly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (same goes to anyone else). I'm on pretty much every day now and I definitely think the support helps with accountability and motivation.

I was also off for awhile due to a running injury and broken bone in my foot at the same time :( ... I got so depressed from not being able to exercise that I just sort of gave up on it all (and gained 10lbs, eek!). But I just joined a running group and I'm almost back to 100% logging. Weekends always seem to miss entries...working on that...
  • step132
    Options
    Hi there! Congratulations on starting your journey. :) Feel free to add me - the more friends, the better to keep us all motivated!
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too if you want :) I joined last year but didn't seriously start until Jan 2...so far so good :)
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    WB. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • p00kienrayray
    Options
    Just added you, now lets raise that number on ur ticker!
  • kayladean
    kayladean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here.....I started MFP about a year and never got on (due to lack of motavation) and have recently gotten back on daily. Feel free to add me as well (this applies to anyone).....and Good Luck!!!:smile:
  • labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    fee free to add me.....always looking for ideas from others:smile:
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am also a stay at home mom. Welcome back!
  • tamora13
    tamora13 Posts: 251
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom as well. My name is Tammy and I'm 30 years young. Lol.. Always looking to give and receive support from others.
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Easier to achieve your goals when you have great support :smile:
    Anyone is free to add
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well -- I just started with over 130 pounds to lose. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you can add me if your still looking for support.