Hey :) Londoner over here

Options
Hey just thought I might do a teeny weeny post to see if I could make any friends for moral support! Tell me a bit about yourselves I would really love to meet some new people :)

Replies

• JasonRDA
    Options
    Hi, I live near Manchester, been at this for a month now, also looking for some support and to meet new people. Feel free to add me :)
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I live in central London:) I'm from Oxfordshire but have lived here for university for the last 3 years. I see that you want to go backpacking - I traveled over South East Asia in my gap year before university and it was the best time of my life!
    Feel free to add me, I'm happy to motivate and support!
  • lostpumpkin
    Options
    Hey London! I'm from Manchester, im pretty new to MFP and looking for friends so feel free to add!
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new to MFP and I have a feeling I'm going to need all the support I can get! I haven't had chocolate or alcohol in a week now and my will power is slowly draining away! Feel free to add me :smile:
    I live in Hertfordshire - not quite as exciting as London!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Another Londoner here, fairly new as well. MFP is such an eye opener! Feel free to add, I've been fairly active so far and will keep it up.
  • MrsSensible2013
    Options
    Hi Londoner, I'm from Derbyshire. Joined about a month ago now and feeling more positive each week. Please feel free to add me, the more friends the more support we can all provide :drinker:
  • amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    Hi, to start off My name is Dakota and I love to travel. I am a person who is all about honesty. Any of you on here can feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Ben! I'm currently studying in Scotland! Please feel free to add me!