Replies

• allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    yoga pants and a tank top.
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I agree that investing in a couple good sports bras is essential! Sounds like you're set on pants, so beyond that, just some tshirts? Hit up a thrift store if you don't wanna spend alot of money. If you want something cuter, go to Target! Personally, I don't like to look dumpy when I'm going to the gym. Obviously its not a fashion show, but when I look better, I feel more confident, which makes me work harder. That said, I always have to try not to chuckle at the treadmill princess at the gym wearing a bumpit, a pushup bra, and prom makeup :laugh:
  • janeilm89
    Options
    I'm not sure if there is A JC Penney in your area but I went there a couple days ago and got 4 really nice workout tops (including a track jacket) and an awesome pair of xtreme shaper fitted capri's, all off the clearance rack for $25 total! I don't think you can find it that cheap even at thrift stores! All of it is really comfy and super cute!
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Whatever I feel like wearing. :happy:

But usually right now:

I go barefoot on my treadmill at home, so no shoes and rarely socks.
    I do wear undies and a bra though. Either a sports bra or a genie bra or whatever similar (no wires, wide shoulder straps). If I ran faster, I'd upgrade but for now there isn't enough bounce to bug me once I get a top on over it.
    I wear either cheap cotton shorts, capri pants, or, more often, compression shorts/capri pants, or PJs. :laugh:
    For the top I wear snug tank top (some have a shelf bra built in).