So…How Do You Kill Your Extra Calories?

Options

Replies

• ZericaL
    ZericaL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wine! A glass or two will help spend calories and relax you.
  • Jessica_D_Shadow
    Jessica_D_Shadow Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    These post replies were a big help for me tonight. Thank you Juliemouse for asking this question!
  • Charlotte0713
    Options
    I agree with a few people that peanut butter and an apple are the way to go. You don't have to eat your work out calories they are bonus if you are really hungry. You might want to up your lightest meal.

:smile:
  • GNeiswender
    GNeiswender Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like almonds & golden raisins - I like to eat them together for a crunchy sweet snack.

I log almost everything in the morning, my breakfast, what I put in my lunchbag (including snacks), and then what I think I'm going to make for supper.

When I get home if I didn't eat something in my lunchbag I just delete it . . . it helps me keep track of the calories throughout the day and if I see I'm going to be under by alot then I can adjust my intake earlier in the day instead of at night. I usually know about how much exercise I'm going to do also - I don't log exercise until I've done it but I make sure I know what calories I'm looking at.

As for not eating all my exercise calories - I didn't know that you were suppose to.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I kill them with fire.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Promoting violence is against forum guidelines, especially in the subject line.

This would be better suited in a private group. Thanks!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I like almonds & golden raisins - I like to eat them together for a crunchy sweet snack.

I log almost everything in the morning, my breakfast, what I put in my lunchbag (including snacks), and then what I think I'm going to make for supper.

When I get home if I didn't eat something in my lunchbag I just delete it . . . it helps me keep track of the calories throughout the day and if I see I'm going to be under by alot then I can adjust my intake earlier in the day instead of at night. I usually know about how much exercise I'm going to do also - I don't log exercise until I've done it but I make sure I know what calories I'm looking at.

As for not eating all my exercise calories - I didn't know that you were suppose to.

Dates and almonds are a good one too (bu not for those who have a problem with sugar).
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Avocado is my fave because it's healthy fat and my body seems to respond well to it. Nuts are great and though I know it's best in moderation, I just loooooove cheese.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Something's missing...
  • Food4Fuel
    Food4Fuel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Natural almond butter, reduced sugar jelly, whole grain bread.... Boom
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Something's missing...

Oh, haha! Didn't see you there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wine! A glass or two will help spend calories and relax you.

Or a good craft beer! :drinker:
  • boriqua2009
    boriqua2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have the exact opposite. i find myself eating over my calories, and having to work out to make up for my eating. what are some low calorie meals?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Something's missing...

Oh, haha! Didn't see you there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Much better.

To the OP, I kill them with chocolaty goodness.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have a glass of chocolate milk at bedtime just about every night. If I'm really low on calories, I add protein powder to it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    If I have hit my macros, Ice cream
  • nursied
    nursied Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I crave cheese and can't live without it but I see today it put me way over my fat limit. I am new so I will get the hang soon.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    A nice Avocado sliced up with some fresh ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper, maybe a little tomato sliced up with it, yummy!!!
  • Jojo1859
    Jojo1859 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    protein bars, whole grain bread with peanut butter, regular yogurt (as opposed to low fat), dark chocolate, fruit smoothies, avocado
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ice cream!

I'll take your ice cream and raise you a ROOT BEER FLOAT! (diet, of course!)