Going over in Sugar daily-Should I be worried?

Since I started watching my Sugar intake I have been over pretty much everyday. MFP has set my goal at 24, By the time i have my Apple in the morning and a Banana before the gym im Already over, I know it natural fruit sugar and i do use it for energy at the gym (Which is basically everyday on my way home from work) but some days im over by double when i have fruit salad etc.is it something i should be worried about, Could it effect my weight loss? Im never over in cals if anything i should be eating more!...i love fruit and Im clean eater.

thoughts?...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Barring and medical reason there's no reason to worry about sugar.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Barring and medical reason there's no reason to worry about sugar.

then why does MFP set it so low? should change it or just don't worry about it? it not like Im going and stuffing my face with sweets
  • hc83
    hc83 Posts: 23
    Sugar kills any nutrients in your system. it is Satan.
  • hc83
    hc83 Posts: 23
    4 fruits a day and 2lbs of veg is good. the sugar in fruit is not the same as other sugar so eat away!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Sugar kills any nutrients in your system. it is Satan.

:devil:
  • Pearlyladybug
    4 fruits a day and 2lbs of veg is good. the sugar in fruit is not the same as other sugar so eat away!

Good to hear!
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    You really just need to worry about fructose. Don't go over 40-50G/day(100g of sucrose or HFCS) and you should be okay.