Help me a little with my diet & caloric intake

I'm 20. About 5'3 - 5'4. Currently 175 lbs give or take, maybe a bit less. My scale isnt accurate.
I am using an app that has me eating 1,200 calories, but Im not sure if that is enough?
I use to be a binge eater, I still slip up time to time. I live at home and my parents are very unhealthy with their meals.
If I am eating relatively healthy food ( not anything spectacular ) such as yogurts, bananas, apples, tangerines, tuna, and frozen vegatables along with eggs or deli meat - is our unhealthy dinners going to turn me back on my goal? I'm a very picky eater. Im not really sure how to eat healthy.

I'd like to lose at least 20 lbs by June...Im flying to see my boyfriend. I havent seen him in a year. Long distance thing. Ive put on so much weight since he's last seen me... a lot.

Replies

• Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    I'm 20. About 5'3 - 5'4. Currently 175 lbs give or take, maybe a bit less. My scale isnt accurate.
    I am using an app that has me eating 1,200 calories, but Im not sure if that is enough?
    I use to be a binge eater, I still slip up time to time. I live at home and my parents are very unhealthy with their meals.
    If I am eating relatively healthy food ( not anything spectacular ) such as yogurts, bananas, apples, tangerines, tuna, and frozen vegatables along with eggs or deli meat - is our unhealthy dinners going to turn me back on my goal? I'm a very picky eater. Im not really sure how to eat healthy.

I'd like to lose at least 20 lbs by June...

You can eat 1200, make sure you eat higher protein and lots of veggies.