Any other ladies losing their BOOBS as they drop lbs!?

Options

Replies

• tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    not only am i losing them. i now have one bigger then the other! ahh! lol
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    At my fattest, I'm still not a full B cup :(
    As I lose weight they always disappear... but on the upside, they are super perky
    and I'm one of the lucky few that don't have to wear a bra if I don't want!!

But yeah, guys like boobs, so.....
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    oh argh. i can totally relate to this :frown:
    i barely have any to begin with! i'm like a 34A
    i can only imagine what will happen once i lose the weight... :cry:
  • tinassofit
    Options
    yep. gone. Good thing they have padded and push up bras.
    Whats worse is, I have this bone on my chest that seems to stick out a little... and that makes me look ummm Boney and slightly boobless?!!!

But im ok with having them small.. I actually prefer people looking at my face..
  • hestia1986
    Options
    Yes, they are getting smaller and smaller. My mother actually advised me to stop losig weight because of that. But I's rather be flat-chested than stop my fitness journey now that I am doing so well.
    My boyfriend even said that smaller looks sexier :P
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love my boobies any size :-)
    At fattest 36C, at normal weight 34B, when I get down to what I want - 115lbs - they usually go to 34A-B.
    Small boobs rock, 'cause they will never sag :-)
  • irenematilda
    irenematilda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Like a previous poster, I'm fairly flat-chested when I'm slim and barely bordering on voluptuous in the boobage area when I'm not. And as with almost everyone else, they're usually the first thing to go when I lose weight. This time round, I've let myself go so far that I had a roll of fat on my abdomen beneath them, and that was the first thing to go. I didn't realise that it had actually been holding them up, so they don't seem to stand as proud as they used to. Eek.

I don't actually mind it when I'm not that blessed in the chest department. I just tell my bloke that more than a handful's a waste (and wish he had smaller hands :) ), but I've got a bit of a dread of having sagging boobs. After four kids, it's probably too late anyway, but where I'm reasonably happy to save money by wearing my clothes until they're so baggy that they look ridiculous on me, I'm a bit obsessive about buying new bras that will support what little I've got on the way down. I've a feeling my husband will be so glad to see me in decent underwear and not Sensible Supermarket Passion Killers that he won't complain when I eventually get there :)
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    yep. gone. Good thing they have padded and push up bras.
    Whats worse is, I have this bone on my chest that seems to stick out a little... and that makes me look ummm Boney and slightly boobless?!!!

But im ok with having them small.. I actually prefer people looking at my face..

I prefer people looking at my face too :)
    Actually a very good friend of mine likes to 'work her magic' when we go out together. I had no idea what she was talking about (never really having any magic---er, I mean---boobs myself), but apparently if you have em' and you show them, you can hypnotize people into doing all sorts of things for you!
    I guess this time around I was just meant work for everything ;)
  • BabyNurseJen
    BabyNurseJen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've lost less than 8 lbs and I'm already down a cup and band size.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I kind of wish mine would go somewhere, because it makes shirts harder to fit. I've gone from a 42DD to a 36F (just means the actual size of my boobage has mostly stayed the same), but they appear to have a bit less volume and are less perky in general, probably because I am 40 and have lost a lot of weight. But when they are in my bra, sometimes they can be fabulous. lol. But I'll do a trade if anyone wants. :P
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I think I am an odd ball as I was HAPPY to see my chest go back down! I went from a 36D to a 34B and love it! I just feel like my shirts feel/ look so much better on me;)
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Of course there are lots of us.

*shrug* I chose health and a longer life span over a great rack.
  • swagga5hunna
    Options
    Lmao, tell me about it!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I went from a 46F to a 42ddd so far, and this bra is getting big. I hope they don't go down much more :(
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    BOOBJOB TIME!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I wish! My boobs seemed to have gained in size. I went from a decent C to spilling out of a D. Both the same bra.
  • CAMS77
    Options
    When I loose a significant amount of weight, it's always my first thing to go too.... quite honestly, I'm looking forward to it this time around!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost enough weight yet, but the last time I lost 30 pounds or so, I went from a D cup to a C cup.
    That wasn't too bad.
  • swweetpea
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk 1.5 cup sizes and now they're kinda saggy and not as firm as they once were. It actually makes me really sad, because even though I know that they're like that because I lost lots of weight, I still feel like a 23 year old should still have an awesome rack, even if it is small!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm still the same D cup size I was when I started, but my bras do fit more comfortably ( back strap wise.) I did however, go down one pant size >.<

Truthfully, I dread any type of boob weight loss - the constant threat of losing boob scares me.