I am new and need friends

I just joined this week and I am looking for friends for some support. I have never done this before. I am currently low carbing. The first week has definitely had its ups and downs.
Looking forward to meeting you all.

-Nick

Replies

• martygirl21
    martygirl21 Posts: 3 Member
    I just requested you. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated to stay on track. I too just started back on this.
  • piapernille
    piapernille Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me :). I'm not doing anything particular when it comes to the diet, except that I make everything from scratch :D
  • I have been low carbing it too. The first week from the sugar withdrawals are awful but I promise you,,,better days are just around the corner. I have been experimenting with different recipes because this diet can get boring quick. But it is well worth it. You will loose pounds and inches and you will feel better. Promise!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi Nick welcome, I use to weigh 350 lbs and now I am 166 lbs. I have done the low carb thing in the past and it did work for me. It is still a fight to be healthy and fit. The encouragement and the motivation from everyone on here keeps you pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Hi Nick!

I am also low-carbing it. I've been on MFP for about 3 weeks, but in the last week I started doing low carb/high fat/high protein. So far, it's working very well. I'll send you a friend request!
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Hi Nick,

Welcome to the site. You will find so much support here. Good luck with your journey and never hesitate to ask questions, or ask for encouragement when you need it. We've all been through it in our own different ways and everyone can relate
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome aboard, Nick! I'd love to be friends with ya. After all, we're all on the same journey of health and wellness. :happy:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Add me if you like, new friends are always welcome :)
  • I also just started a few days ago and really under my calorie count. :smile:
  • I do more salty foods so I am not having sugar withdrawls but I sure do miss my bread and pasta!~