Long journey snack advice needed!

Options
Hi all! I'm heading off on a 3+ hour drive today, usually my other half and I buy a bag of Haribo Tangfastics for long drives and I love them but know that I can't give in to temptation as I've got a weekend in a hotel to battle with in the first place! Can anyone suggest something good for me to snack on while I drive please. I don't like nuts or seeds and love sweet snacks. Any help would be amazing.

Replies

• borichfan
    borichfan Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Walmart sels these high fiber bars it's the great value brand in a white box, the bars are sweet & high fiber, chewy. You can get chocolate chip or peanutbutter brand. Look for them on the cereal isle where the cereal bars and poptarts are.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    3 hours? Why not just water or diet soda?
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Fruit! If I'm craving something sweet, I always reach for fruit or yogurt. Most fruits will travel well, too.
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    That's not that long of a trip haha...but, I pack a lunch box with 100 calorie snacks and have 2 or 3 or more if it's longer. Make baggies filled with grapes, berries, apples or flavored rice cakes. Greek yogurt has protein that keeps you feeling full. Apples are very portable. Also, Fiber plus makes a carmel chocolate coconut bar that has 130 calories and tastes like a candy bar. Have a great trip.