BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT

Options
Hi, Im currently an 'Insaniac' week 3 day 4, but Im already thinking of my next challenge!! I was wondering about the Brazillian Butt Lift is there any body out there who has tried it?? Any advice on any other home workouts that I might not have thought of?

Replies

• WrathfulKatherine
    Options
    I did Brazilian Butt Lift 5 days a week for 8 weeks. It definitely firmed up my rear. Never did pass the "pencil test" though. As with any DVD workout, once I was able to talk right along with the leader of the class, I was bored and moved on to something else. If you like step aerobics, Christi Taylor is really good and has lots of different DVDs to choose from.
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did Brazilian Butt Lift 5 days a week for 8 weeks. It definitely firmed up my rear. Never did pass the "pencil test" though. As with any DVD workout, once I was able to talk right along with the leader of the class, I was bored and moved on to something else. If you like step aerobics, Christi Taylor is really good and has lots of different DVDs to choose from.

Thank you!
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have incorporated BBL into my current workout program but have not done it religiously on its own. I definitely recommend getting ankle weights as they make a big difference. I see my rear lifting (slowly) but cannot say it was from BBL or all the weighted squats I do with Chalean Extreme. If you are looking for a great workout to do for 90 days, try Chalean Extreme. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
  • robinpyles90
    Options
    I've never tried the Brazilian Butt Lift DVD but I rreally want to! I want some firmness done there for the beach!
  • Mane1972
    Mane1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have it and I love it! I also can't stick with it exclusively, either. But when I do it regularly, I have seen great results, just seems to get a bit boring day after day...so I like to incorporate it with my other workouts. Definitely recommend, though!
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Yeh I was thinking that it would be 'in addition' to a more rounded workout. Maybe when I start my second round of Insanity Ill work it in with that. Im currently doing Insanity and 30 day shred, my butt needs kicking though!!