Yesterday's NSV

Options
Just want to yell it from the rooftops! Went to buy some shorts yesterday (which are totally out of season here, so it was slim pickin's), and a store I went to only had size 5 and under. I thought to myself, What the H*ll, I'll give them a try, figuring I wouldn't get them up. They fit!! The buggers fit!!! I never thought I would be size 5, way back 13+ sizes ago!! That is all.
:bigsmile:

Replies

• jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I know why you are buying short in the death of winter so I am jalous for that! But I'll still say congrats! and by the way another NSV for you, did you look at your calves lately.. they are smoking hot!
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My calves never change, except for when I was preggers, but thanks for the compliment :heart:
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Still time to come with....AC has a smokin' deal if you come on the 23rd
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    you can see all the muscle definition in your calves when you do zumba. We can't leave now, we are looking at the end of march depending what happen with the father in law.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!