Just hit the 100 pound loss mark!!!!

Options
I decided to make my changes in 2009 and little by little have worked at it. Now I have officially gone gluten, dairy, sugar, and salt free. I feel like I am 18 again and could play for the hs football team! haha! Today I have officially lost 101 pounds since I made that monumental decision! I would post pictures... I just don't know how. I did once after I finished Insanity, but they were way too huge. I opened my profile for all of you to see. My current picture is last week, and the last one in grey boxers and no shirt is me at my worst.. 303 pounds. You all can do it!

Replies

• Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Congratulations great job. I'll get there one day! :)
  • the3erwins
    the3erwins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'll bet you feel great!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL! I can't wait to have the same REPORT :):):)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration
  • MJMARIN81
    Options
    Awesom work man!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Thanks guys! I do feel great! I think what really has made me feel the best is the change in my nutrition. I love it!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Maaate!!! Awesome Stuff bud!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    "I decided to make my changes in 2009 and little by little have worked at it."

I'm learning the "little by little" mind set is so true. Fantastic accomplishment. Way to go!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I decided to make my changes in 2009 and little by little have worked at it. Now I have officially gone gluten, dairy, sugar, and salt free. I feel like I am 18 again and could play for the hs football team! haha! Today I have officially lost 101 pounds since I made that monumental decision! I would post pictures... I just don't know how. I did once after I finished Insanity, but they were way too huge. I opened my profile for all of you to see. My current picture is last week, and the last one in grey boxers and no shirt is me at my worst.. 303 pounds. You all can do it!

Congrats, that an amazing achievement, you should be extremely proud
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastic!
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! You look marvelous!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    congratulations on you amazing success! you are a motivation to all of us!

☆ melissa
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! awesome job!!!!!
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work and dedication!
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job! Congrats and keep it up!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Thanks everybody. You all are awesome!
  • 1AuntYaya
    Options
    You absolutely ROCK! I have close to 70 to lose, but I am devoted and determined to get healthy and fit. I hit the gym every day (even on a 10 below day like today lol). Very proud of you...and you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!