30 day shred

Options
Just did the 30 day shred level 1 and I don't know what to put it under in exercise.

Also, on average for those that do the 30 day shred level 1 and wear monitors how many calories are you burning?

Replies

• crmartin121
    Options
    im not sure if its right but I put it under calisthetics because of push ups and jumping jacks and stuff.
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Options
    I saw in another thread they put it under cross training b/c your up & down & doing various things.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I always logged it under cardio as "Circuit training, General". 30 minutes, about 370 calories - and that was pretty close to what my HRM said.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Most log it under circuit training. Personally, I log it under cardiovascular and just enter the calories from my HRM. I'm 5'6" and 192 lbs. and burn 260 calories on Level 1. I hope this helps you some.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    LV 1 Day 3
    circut training, about 250 cals for my height weight!
    Getting an HRM for my birthday cant wait!!

Good Luck!!
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have that dvd and what I have done is for the 12 minutes of strength training ( 9 mins standing plus 3 mins for Ab's) put that under calisthenics moderate, then for the *aerobic part* ( 6 minutes) because its still sort of strength training only faster, I'd put that under *calisthenics vigorous*. It calculates it with how much you weigh. Hope this helps =)