WoW!!!!!!

Options
Here are some recent WoW moments for me this past week.

I actually completed week 3 of the C25K. This week was my nemisis. But I did it. On to week 4 tonight.

I am starting to wear clothes that had "shrunk" when I washed them.

The running is huge for me as whenever I would quit that, somehow I would always quit everything else. I am on fire this go around and will do this.

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    congats :drinker:
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Congratulations! I should be starting week 2 today, but it is too damp and cold for me to do it today, so I'm hoping for tomorrow!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm starting Week 4 tonight too. Or at least an interim between 3 and 4 if I have to :laugh:
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    Congrats!
    I'm hoping to start week 1 today :)
  • medtrans79
    Options
    Here are some recent WoW moments for me this past week.

I actually completed week 3 of the C25K. This week was my nemisis. But I did it. On to week 4 tonight.

I am starting to wear clothes that had "shrunk" when I washed them.

The running is huge for me as whenever I would quit that, somehow I would always quit everything else. I am on fire this go around and will do this.

I see other people talking about the C25K. What is that exactly? and congratulations!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting week 4. It looks intimidating, but I know we can do this!
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    It's this program that helps people who don't run (like myself) capable of running a 5k.
    There is a podcast and some apps for it.
    I also found a guide for it on this site: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    I found my podcasts on coolrunning. It is a great program to get people who have never run before up and going. Last month I couldn't even run for 60 seconds without heaving up a lung but now I am running 3 minutes at a time. Can't wait for week 4. Lets do this everyone!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!