Fitbit One or Nike fuelband

Options
Which do you have? Pros and cons of each? I really want one to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• Meganplunkett1
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Zip and a good friend has the Fuelband. They are both great, but ultimately they only track steps from running and walking well. They don't pick up things like yoga, strength training, elliptical, biking, etc. If you are just running and walking then they are great. I do like that I am now aware of how many steps I am taking each day, but it's not actually that useful to help track workouts. I think something like a heart rate monitor would be a much better gadget for actually tracking workouts and calories burned.

The Fitbit and Fuelband both are great options just to make you aware of how active you are throughout the day and they count steps well, but you'll be frustrated if you often workout other than running/walking. I know I have sort been ignoring my step number since I have been working out every day. It just doesn't come across on my Fitbit. Good luck deciding!
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've had both and prefer the Fitbit. As already said though they dont track everything although the Fitbit does tie well into MFP.