Beyonce Booooing at Super Bowl. ...

Options
2»

Replies

• FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The Superbowl Halftime show is NEVER good, so it doesn't matter what she sings.
    But the real crazy thing is how insanely famous one has to be to not only perform at the Superbowl Halftime show but to be PAID 2 million dollars to do it. That's some serious fame right there.
  • FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ha!.. ..I. won't watch it, ...will read what happened.
    I did read a cool Comercial to Air regarding V.W.
    Actually it was posted on CNN. with Jamaican Accent. FUNN STUFF with a cool Red V.W.
    ... just chit chat. ...

Hah I was just telling my friends about that one, I saw that ad before a video on youtube and i actually didn't skip it. Thats how you know it was a good ad.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Beyonce is garbage. I'd rather see Jay-Z in drag.

Lol at jay z in drag..... What? It was funny.

Well idk come on, she's talented no doubt......HOWEVER ever since Whitney Houston sang the life into the National Anthem..... Everyone else sucks-and I just don't care who sings it. RIP. no one will ever top Whitney.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    What is the Superbowl? Patriots lost who cares now? NOT ME!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Beyonce is garbage. I'd rather see Jay-Z in drag.

Uhm... You forgot the "no homo".
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What is the Superbowl? Patriots lost who cares now? NOT ME!

This.
  • pleshettessister
    Options
    [/quote]

("Well idk come on, she's talented no doubt......HOWEVER ever since Whitney Houston sang the life into the National Anthem..... Everyone else sucks-and I just don't care who sings it. RIP. no one will ever top Whitney.")
    [/quote]

Ditto!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    she's the only reason I'm watching this year. My team didn't make it, so I couldn't care less who wins