To weigh with or without clothes, that is the question

Options
2»

Replies

• agl003
    agl003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the morning after I use the bathroom in panties or nothing. :)

^this.
  • astra1547
    Options
    I always weigh myself in the morning after I've been to the loo with just my nightie on.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Why would you weigh yourself with clothes...clothes have weight...the clothes I'm wearing today easily weigh 3-5 Lbs and they have nothing to do with my body weight. Weigh your body, not your clothes. If you do weigh in clothes, weigh in the same exact clothes...preferably just your undies or something.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    But to get the most accurate number, you need to weigh just your body - not your clothes
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I weigh with nothing on, after I've gone to do my business too..
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the mornings after the bathroom. I usually have PJ's on, but after reading the posts on this thread...I think I may start doing it with just my underwear.
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just be consistent.
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    As for me, I may jump on the scale midweek just to get an idea of what's going on, but my 'official' weigh in is Monday mornings, shorts only, right after I take care of my business.
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Only get on the scale in the morning after using the bathroom and before eating anything with just underwear or nothing
    I do the same Sundays!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Nakey :happy:
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Just be consistent.

^^ Exactly.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Only get on the scale in the morning after using the bathroom and before eating anything with just underwear or nothing

ditto

Sometmes, just for fun, I hop back on after my morning walk. Usually go down a pound! So worth doing.
  • foxymama73
    foxymama73 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in the morning before any water touches my body, no clothes and only after I've peed and pooped (if necessary).

Sorry, you asked. :laugh:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at work, so I think I'm gonna have to go with clothes on.