If you be anything for ONE day, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Batman.
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to be my dog. I have to know if she is in fact Houdini while I am away or if someone is going into my house every day while I am gone and breaking her out of her kennel. It is quite disturbing to think someone could be in my house, so I choose to believe in magic....

I have a Houndini too. When she was younger I would use zip ties on the kennel door to make sure she couldn't get out and destroy stuff. I just cut them off when I got home. She got really good at chewing them off though. I had to put them where she couldn't reach.
  • tnt008
    tnt008 Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    SUPERMAN!
    I mean really, every guy wants to be superman. Flying around all the time. And doesn't he have X-Ray vision too. Oh Yeah!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    A timelord! Ooo weee OOooo!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    A timelord! Ooo weee OOooo!

A woman after my own heart!
  • justme1403
    Options
    A sexy slim good looking popular rich guitarist or a sexy slim good looking popular rich dancer! :love:
  • thelma1952
    Options
    I would love to be a pigeon.......................then I could fly over everybody that has *kitten* on me all my life and *kitten* straight on their heads..........or their car, or better still their clean washing on the line, but I would get all my pigeon friends to come with me and do it too.
  • beckwithemily
    Options
    Bear Grylls.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Bear Grylls.

Ummmmm, you have a thing for pee drinking?
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a pigeon.......................then I could fly over everybody that has *kitten* on me all my life and *kitten* straight on their heads..........or their car, or better still their clean washing on the line, but I would get all my pigeon friends to come with me and do it too.

:laugh: I always wanted to return as a snooker ball .... So i could jump off the table and hit who ever i like ...and HARD ! :bigsmile:
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    don't laugh, I'd just like to know what it's like to have big boobs ;) or maybe super powers it's a toss up

Or super powerful big boobs! On second thought I think all big boobs ARE super powerful.

I'll trade you lives lol. I have 36DDD. Trust me, its nothing but pain and discomfort. On top of stares and name calling when you've done nothing.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    If i could be anything for one day, i'd want to be poor or the child at school that is constantly bullied, or someone who is mentally handicapped. Not sure which one, but one of those three, so I could walk in someone less fortunates shoes and greater appreciate all that I have.
  • kmykimi
    kmykimi Posts: 2
    Options
    A metal detector that locates gold. Then I'd pay for the land I find it on then excavate it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Nice to meet gold hunter here. See the Underground Gold Treasure Metal Detector with 3.5 Meters Depth I got. It has the function of distinguishing ferrous and non-ferrous metal. It used for detecting and identifying underground metals in fields of security inspection, public security organs ransack, scanning metal foreign matter in raw, fuel and foods. Bought from detectorall.com
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I would be invisible, think of the fun you could have!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    To play in the NHL for the NY islanders
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'd have a hard time picking between a trainer at Sea World, an F-16 pilot, or Anna Thorsdottir
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Honey Badger - Eat bees, King Cobra's, and not give a sh**.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Canadian.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Self-confident.
  • JessicaPacheco39
    Options
    :wink: I would be a Supermodel!!!