Kettle bells

Options
I have just done my first 40min kettlebell workout with Bob Harper, it blimin near on killed me :-) but damn do i feel good for doing it! but not sure how i log it? now there was not a single part of my body dry at the end of it so i think it was a good un!

Replies

• Magsdoublenickels
    Options
    Hi, kettlebells are my FAVORITE workout! It's a great strength training and cardio workout depending on what you are doing. I log mine as all strength. Keep it up! I like it because I'm not a runner, I hate walking on the treadmill, and I can't do any impact cardio workouts because of my knees. I feel like I still get a great workout with the KBs!
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, kettlebells are my FAVORITE workout! It's a great strength training and cardio workout depending on what you are doing. I log mine as all strength. Keep it up! I like it because I'm not a runner, I hate walking on the treadmill, and I can't do any impact cardio workouts because of my knees. I feel like I still get a great workout with the KBs!

Thank you :-)
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oops pressed enter before i replied! i blame it on the wobbles from my workout :-)
    I have just recovered from an achilles injury and a friend said to give kettlebells ago, i loved it, as i could feel my whole body getting worked, my hips haven't had such a good workout in years lol
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I enter mine as circuit training. I wear a heart rate monitor and MFP calculations for circuit are just a tiny bit lower than my calories burned on my HRM.