Conceiving

2»

Replies

• Kwpenguin
    Kwpenguin Posts: 11 Member
    Have you read TCOYF? If not, you totally should.

this. even if your cycles are regular, you may not be sure of when you're ovulating, and may be timing incorrectly. don't stress about stress, either. If stress prevented pregnancy, there would be plenty fewer of us. and tcoyf is Taking Charge of Your Fertility, fyi.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,115 Member
    with my first child it took 18 months after going off birth control and with my second it took almost 3 years.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    all my kids are accidents
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 279 Member
    My family is extremely fertile. Both times I quit taking the bill I got pregnant quickly. The first time we found out 6 weeks after I stopped the pill, the second time it was less than a full month. Which is why my tubes are now tied. :flowerforyou:
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    With my first as soon as I came off the pill I fell pregnant & I had been on the pill for 8 years!!
    For my second it took 6 months & I'd consciously given up trying as we were getting married and I was worried about fitting into my dress & of course fell pregnant lol. Subsequently had 9 months to get back into shape!!!!

My motto of the story is stop trying & just enjoy the occasion :tongue:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    When my ex wife and I were dating, it only took her the first month of not taking birth control and lying to me about not taking it to get pregnant.

Clearly she was a keeper... Getting pregnant behind your bf's back. Always a good move. Always.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    It's so hard not to obsess. I've never been able to conceive. :(

8 years now...
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Wedding night and she was still on DEPO