Hi!, looking for MFP friends for motivation...

Options
Hi, i am 20 years old, always been conscious of my weight even though i am in the healthy range. I put on a few pounds over the holidays so i am now the heaviest i've ever weighed :/. I am currently 10st 5 and my goal weight would be around the 9st mark. Need some motivation as i really struggle to stick with the whole healthy eating and exercise thing.

Emily :)

Replies

• Amayane
    Options
    Hi! Everyone feel free to add me too =)
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I need the motivation to stick with exercising too!
  • abigail132
    Options
    Hi! I have very similar weight loss goals to you :-) Feel free to add me, you can never have too many friends for support!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You are attractive enough to join the sexy persons club, you must add us though, and we will call
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent and anyone else...please feel free to add me too, lol
  • Shadowlady1
    Shadowlady1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi There:

Well I just joined some time ago but TODAY I am starting a for REAL. I feel good and positive and looking for support! I have a ways to go, but it's time to "get going" so here I am. Would love to lose 40 this year.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome... Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm new but I'm here every day and I'm not going anywhere!
  • emzdiet
    emzdiet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone :)
  • redchevy54
    redchevy54 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends that will encourage and motivate. Add me if you need some support.
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else too :)
  • aloubere
    Options
    Add it up! =) i too am looking for some more people to talk to on here!
  • msweetalex
    msweetalex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The same here, looking for more friends for motivation and inspiration. Feel free to add me :).
  • jennapflumm
    Options
    hey All add me if u want also... im a strict dieter trying to get pre baby skinny (skinnier) as fast as possiable... 20lbs down in 4 weeks so add me and help cheer me on
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please feel free to add me too! Looking to get thinner and healthier at the same time! Any and all motivation accepted!