Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I support all the low-carb dieters

13»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    With a bellyful of 12oz steak, I can stare at these all day and it doesn't bother me.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Uhm...uh oh. So, just got back from the squat session mentioned earlier...new PR. I guess the insulin spike from seeing all of these pictures gave me an extra boost. Note to self: stare at pizza before heavy lifting sessions.
  • I've been on Low carb/Atkins for about 3 or 4 weeks and lost 12lbs so far. Plus for the first time, I am NOT hungry and only have minimul cravings.
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Evil! :devil:
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    HHHNNNNNNUGH
    I'm a low carber and fully plan on eating one of each of those things on my birthday. Well. That is probably an exaggeration, but cake and some form of pasta will be happening. To hell with the gastroenterlogical pain of the 3 days after. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL CARB IF I WANT TO.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Evil! :devil:

Nope. Just taunto
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Not funny, I am a low card chic and they are having a tail-gate party at work today and it looks just like that everywhere I turn. But I still love my low carb lifestyle....68lbs in 6 months, flat belly, small waist.....No thanks....I'll have meat & veggies, please:glasses:

33 pounds down, flat belly, small waist... and eat all the carbs!

Love my lifestyle of lifting weights and eating what I please!