Why I got so overweight...

Options
124»

Replies

• DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize there were so many potheads here, now I kinda feel stupid :P

Don't feel stupid. Good on you for quitting and being honest about your experience.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! this thread is too funny!!!

Becareful there could be angels in the alley with cheetos & mary jane!!!

Fixed it for ya. :bigsmile:
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize there were so many potheads here, now I kinda feel stupid :P

Didn't realize there were so many potheads here either - but you certainly shouldn't feel stupid!

To the OP - congrats on making such a great committment to changing your life and good luck with your weight loss goals. Feel free to add me if I can be of any help.

To some of the other posters - We are trying to get healthy and still we do drugs? Yeah. Awesome logic there guys.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The pot shoved food in your mouth? Own up to it at least. When I smoked (with a prescription, mind you) I didn't gain weight. I didn't eat everything in the house. If you're eating mounds of junk, that's you that's choosing to do that. Pot doesn't make you go crazy.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When I smoke it actually leads me to walking more around town and stuff and definitely makes it easier to fall asleep... :smooched:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I think it either affects people in different ways, or that people choose, consciencely or not, to give in to the munchies, or not. I have a good friend who's obese and when I smoke, it's always with her and some other friends. She always gets the munchies really hard and it hardly has an effect over me... So I don't know if it's brain chemistry or will power, but I'm sure you can avoid the munchies.
  • tynahhhh
    tynahhhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "I'm sure you can avoid the munchies" blah blah. I've never seen so much bashing on someone for quitting a drug. And AVOIDING munchies is what the person is doing by eliminating the thing that is causing the munchies. Pot affects people in different ways, just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

And as far as pot being good for migraines or whatever else that may be true but that's not what the poster was talking about.

ooh and last thing. To the person who said, " waaahh the smoking made me eat waaah waaah" - what the **** are we six?

Okay I'm done bye.