Restaurants with low calorie menu

Options
What restaurants have low calorie menus? I think Applebees and Ruby Tuesday do. I'm trying to make plans for tonight :)

Replies

• FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Yup they both have some low calorie options and Olive Garden just added a few lower calorie meals too =)
  • dnhardy
    Options
    Chilis does as well! Thats where I'm heading tonight... my mouth is already watering for some Margarita Grilled Chicken... mmmm
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Famous Dave's has a low calorie menu section. The steak tenderloins are DELICIOUS!! and adding a serving of garlic mashed potatoes only adds 100 calories to your meal. Means I can haz a Amstel light with dinner. :drinker:
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Quaker Steak had some stuff. Village Inn too... Any idea what you are interested in eating?
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    longhorns and bravo both have them!!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    All of those do and most others have a calorie listing on there websites (If they have one) Red Lobster has some low calorie High protein options, just pass on the cheese biscuit!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the major chain restaurants do. Go online and check out the menus ahead of time. That's what I always do.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Chilis does as well! Thats where I'm heading tonight... my mouth is already watering for some Margarita Grilled Chicken... mmmm

yum!!!!!1
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

yum!!!!!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    If you know what to order, you can get away with going pretty much anywhere. Most places will custom-grill you a steak or chicken if you ask for it (no butter or added salt) and get steamed veggies with no added butter or salt too.
  • whitesox56
    Options
    All of those do and most others have a calorie listing on there websites (If they have one) Red Lobster has some low calorie High protein options, just pass on the cheese biscuit!

Those cheese biscuits at red lobster are so delicious!! I can imagine how bad they are for you though.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    ruby's tuesdays does. I got the sirloin when I went in but remember the sides they list go with the calories, I would look up the sides if you want something different.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Chilli's has an awesome black bean burger! I get it plain - just lettuce and eat half the whole wheat bun. I could eat that everyday. I get broccoli instead of fries. Longhorne - the flat iron steak is really good; I order it medium instead of medium-well like I would order a rib-eye. Just pick where you want and look at their menu's BEFORE you go and have it planned out what you're going to order BEFORE you get there & don't be persuaded by the pretty pictures in the menus (or the specials!). HAVE FUN!!!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Chili's has a Mango Chicken that is only 630 calories, but the sodium is 2400, just fyi.

I also love Olive Garden's low calorie menu, and the sodium content is much better too.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Recently came across a website that has posted the nutritional info of quiet a few restaurant menus, granted a lot of them are still fast food chains, there's quiet a bit of info there!

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp
  • whitesox56
    Options
    Recently came across a website that has posted the nutritional info of quiet a few restaurant menus, granted a lot of them are still fast food chains, there's quiet a bit of info there!

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp

Thank you so much for posting that link..should come in very useful..

I am amazed how high in sodium Chilis and TGI Fridays are..wow.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    whitesox56 - you're welcome :flowerforyou: . Yeah, definite eye opener!!