Down to last 8 lbs!!! grrrrrr

Options
I'm down to my last 8 lbs!!!!!!! I've been busting my *kitten* for the past 11 months and my accomplishments are HUGE... lost over 44 lbs (a total of 75 lbs over the past 2 1/2 years) , became an avid downhill mountain biker, incorporated dance cardio workouts, becoming a Paleo convert....

I've ALWAYS AND FOREVER struggled with my weight and for the first time in my life I'm about to reach a weight goal. I should be thrilled to be this close but it still seems so far away :( I know I have to just keep doing what I'm doing but GRRRRRRRRRR I'm just so so soooooo ready to be at my goal and start the work of maintaining.

It seems like it shouldn't be such a big deal but I don't have any clothes fitting these days and as soon as this last bit of weight comes off I've promised myself a new wardrobe... it would be really nice to have some shirts and jeans that fit :(

Looking for any and all input, especially from those who are in this same space or already at their goal and working on maintaining.

Replies

• hyprtarbot
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Lost 11 lbs in weight over the last 2 years, log all my foods, changed my diet, monitor TDEE, lift weights, run and bike. Still hanging on to the last 8 lbs. Did you find any solution?