Anyone have an EatSmart Scale? or another?

Options
I am shoping for a new scale. I wanted to see if anyone has an EatSmart scale? I like how the scale looks. ANyone have one and like it? Or hate it?

Thanks!

Replies

• SibylDiane
    SibylDiane Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it!
  • Jiggle_all_the_way
    Options
    I have an EatSmart scale. It's great and accurate!!! Well worth the investment.
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have the eatsmart bath scale. I love it! Accurate every time!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have this EatSmart scale and it is amazingly accurate:
    http://www.amazon.com/Eatsmart-Precision-Bathroom-Technology-440-Pounds/dp/B0032TNPOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359761012&sr=8-2&keywords=eatsmart+scale

It has a bigger footprint than my last scale, but that's OK. The numbers are also bigger, and it weighs in 2/10th (0.2) increments, which I really like.

It will also weigh up to 400 pounds, though I hope to never need to go that high.

My last scale would vary by 3 pounds, depending on where I placed my feet. This scale, I can get on, off, on, off and back on, and it weighs the same measurement every time. I need a scale that weighs consistently so I can see if I'm actually losing weight.

On Wednesday, I weighed myself, full dressed, before heading out to my doctor's appointment. When I weighed in on the hospital's digital scale, the difference was 0.4 (4/10th) of a pound. That made me a real believer in the EatSmart scale, especially for the bargain price I paid on Amazon.

A friend got an high-end Eatsmart scale, one that does other measurements like body fat percentage, etc. She also checked the weight against her doctor's scale and said it was super close. But she said the fancy stuff didn't work. I don't know if it didn't give her a number, if it gave her a wrong number, or what.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have the EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale. I got in in May 2010 and I love it so much! I use it for every single thing I eat. It's accurate, and weighs gr, kg, oz and lbs.

This is good news. I've been thinking about upgrading to a digital food scale. I have an old weight watchers scale and it is a godsend for weighing foods, but I'd really like to go digital. The price is right, too.
  • QuietRain
    Options
    I have one and I have to step on and off a few times 'til it's accurate. And the 'C' comes up often.
    I've had it for a bit over a month, will probably exchange it.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

I may take the plunge and order one from Amazon tonight!

I have a cheapo food scale and might look into the eatsmart food scale too.
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    I am shoping for a new scale. I wanted to see if anyone has an EatSmart scale? I like how the scale looks. ANyone have one and like it? Or hate it?

Thanks!

Just ordered this---->>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009EUPMFK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Eatsmart Precision Elite digital
  • karendee4
    Options
    QuietRain I read they have great service and will replace a defective scale.
  • karendee4
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

I may take the plunge and order one from Amazon tonight!

I have a cheapo food scale and might look into the eatsmart food scale too.

that one looks nice! I added it to my wish list.
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Yeah, I read that too. I'll definitely end up calling / emailing about it soon.
  • Food4Fuel
    Food4Fuel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have the one that also measures body fat, water weight, and muscle mass. Love it.
  • karendee4
    Options
  • karendee4
    Options
    I just got the scale. It is very nice. It was about 1 pound higher than my old scale.

It works well so far!
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have the EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale. I got in in May 2010 and I love it so much! I use it for every single thing I eat. It's accurate, and weighs gr, kg, oz and lbs.

LOVE IT
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Like mine, consistent. Get one.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I use healh o meter
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the option ideas! I think buying a scale at walmart, target etc. is like poking myself in the eye. lol
  • karendee4
    Options
    I ordered from Amazon and like the scale.