any other 25-30 yr old newbies who wanna support each other?

Options
2»

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    27 and been here for 6 months! Add me if you'd like
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm new too like one week in. 25 years old from aus. happy to make new friends and give lots of support
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 26, and always want support. Feel free to add mr! :)
  • CuddlyIrish
    CuddlyIrish Posts: 149
    Options
    New and 28, looking for friends also
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    not so new but always looking for new friends i'm 26, feel free to add me guys i log daily x
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and quite new here, feel free to add me :)
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am 25 and not a newbie but I could use new friends :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    31 in April, after that you have to delete me on account of my age :tongue:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Im 29 4ft 10in have 23 lbs left to lose all baby wieght from 2 pregnancies 19 months apart ,youngest turns a year March 9th so sat.I have lost 18lbs since Jan 1st 2013 so Im kinda new.Deligient about my calorie intake.Works well so far.Add me if you like.
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    Sorry, I have too many friends.....

Hahahahah. Not. :D Please add me. I'm lonely. and desperate. And in need of adult conversation....no..... not THAT kind.....

I have a baby and spend most of the day saying "goo goo ga ga" and "oh dear, is that you being a smelly boy?" and "oh you've done a poo you clever boy"
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Not a new member, but I'm 26... I think? Wait, am I 26 or 27? Let's see, born in 1986... Yeah, ok, I'm 26. :laugh: Sorry, I tend to forget.

I'm 5'4, currently 133.5, working on dropping another 8lbs or so. Feel free to add me!
  • justwebby
    justwebby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27 (or well... I will be in 2 weeks), just started last week and will probably need lots of encouragement to keep this going. Been working out for about 2 months, but it's time I started looking at how much I eat and what I eat...
  • cassiemk85
    cassiemk85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not a newbie, been on this thing on and off since 2010, but never stayed consistent with the process...until NOW. Anyway, I am 27 and 234, so I hear you! I love helping other people stay on track and having others do the same for me!!
  • verlorenkoh
    Options
    Hello! I've been on MFP for about a month, mostly only through my phone though to log my calories and workouts, but I've been lurking recently on the forums and would love to add some friends for support! I'm 27, 5'10, started at 188, right now at 176, my goal is to get down to at least 140ish.
  • SlowRunner87
    Options
    Newbie here. 25 looking to lose 45 pds. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, semi-new. I'll add some people as well. Send me a message!