Hi from California

Options
Hi, I am from California (Bay Area) 46, and need to loose 50 pounds. (only 4'11" so that is more that it even sounds!) I can relate to the post about 1 pound a week sounds slow, but they say it is better, and I am hoping with some exercise I can sneak in a few two pound weeks in! Right now my life is way to sedentary. I work from home and don't even walk or take the stairs at work. I am doing it for my health as well as my looks. I am very happy with who "I" am, ahaha just not how I look! I HATE pictures of me! I think I can do it! I look forward to networking with everyone.

Replies

• themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hello & welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hello & welcome:flowerforyou:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from California (Bay Area) 46, and need to loose 50 pounds. (only 4'11" so that is more that it even sounds!) I can relate to the post about 1 pound a week sounds slow, but they say it is better, and I am hoping with some exercise I can sneak in a few two pound weeks in! Right now my life is way to sedentary. I work from home and don't even walk or take the stairs at work. I am doing it for my health as well as my looks. I am very happy with who "I" am, ahaha just not how I look! I HATE pictures of me! I think I can do it! I look forward to networking with everyone.

I know you can do it! Often at the start you will lose more than one a week and that is encouraging to keep going. I was idle for three weeks but have finally started moving down again. Just have to stay motivated and remember it's about health, not a number on the scale. Bonus is stick with it and those numbers usually go down.

What part of Bay Area? I live in Hayward & Livermore for 15 years.