Changes are coming

Hi Everyone :heart:
I have many goals for this year, and losing between 40-50# is my main one.
I hope nothing but success for everyone, and always remember,
you CAN do it :wink:

Replies

• kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Yes, we CAN do it! Good Luck!
  • Thank you, kristina1709. You look awesome!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Hi. .... I'm a retired teacher.. ( older)... but I like to share my "at home , free gym" ideas. Set a goal of walking 10,000 steps a day.... but if you've been sedentary..... just start walking and see how you feel after 30 minutes..... Use Progresso soup cans for light weights... Lift your arms as you walk in place... Play your favorite music...... Sit in place... and cross your feet. straighten.... lift your arms... straighten... cross your arms.... march your feet... as you sit... Do this for 20 minutes.. I'm telling you .. i't s free... but you can work out ANYWHERE...... free...............There are exercise videos by Leslie Sansone.... You walk a mile in your living room in front of the tv... and when you're up to it... do it again for the second mile... She has other videos where you walk up to 4 miles.... vigorously, but not crazily..... If you can walk there, walk there... If you have the choice of elevator or stairs... take the stairs ... for at least part of the route..................I hope this helps...............Best wishes........:flowerforyou:
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Sounds like we have the same goals so I am working on this right along with you!
  • Thank you so much for those exercise tips, I will be sure to check them out.
  • Lets do this then, Falenea!