Back on MFP and Afraid

Options
I finally decided it was time to get back on MFP i very much would like to reach my goal weight of 115 pounds but im afraid, i'll start doing this and then somewhere down the line i end up giving up and its difficult because im determined. :| Im getting tired of looking in the mirror and seeing a belly -_-

Anyone have any tips. Or interested in being my fitness buddy to help keep me on track :(

<3

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just make this a part of your daily routine....like you brush your teeth - come on MFP and log your foods and network.... Once it becomes a habit, you are more likely to stick to your goals....good luck.
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! we are in the same boat, I just started back last week. I lost about 20 lbs last year but I didn't stick with it and gained it all plus some back. I told myself that this time will be different. I am tired of seeing my sagging, flabby belly and havng no energy. I'm afraid too that I will quit, but I am taking it one day at a time and I just feel that it will be easier to stick with now. I already see results and I feel better, plus my husband and I joined the gym for a year so I have to go or I'm paying to stay fat. Just remind yourself every day why you are doing this. I put a bright yellow weight loss chart on the fridge with boxes for each pound I want to lose. I keep a pen on the fridge as well. I check off a box for each pound lost when I weigh in. It has been a great reminder to eat right and keep tracking. Maybe that will motivate you. Good luck - you can do it.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Find some exercise you really really like to do. If you get active, you'll find you have to eat well to have energy to do it. I always fill out my food plan the day before. I can change it if I feel like eating something different but it helps to have my calorie counts out there and balanced. Most of all, make sure you get on at least twice a day. You can do this. Don't give up. I tried to make it without MFP and lasted about 3 days. I went a little crazy on the food when I wasn't being held accountable for it. I need this so I'm going to stay here.