What do you love most..

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
Since valentines day is this month i thought it would be good to start a thread about relationships or love. What do you love most about your signafacant other? What is your favorite thing about them? Its always good to get cought up in your love for someone and just take a second to remeber why you love them and what they mean to you...

I love my Fiance for many reasons he means the world to me but the things that stand out most to me about him is that he is an amazing father to our beautiful baby girl, he loves me for who i am and dosent try to make me someone im not, Hes not afraid to be himself he is like a kid at heart and i love that, he is just an amazing man all around i could go on all day about him and for V-Day this year i am making him a list of 101 reasons why i love him and a little gifts to go along with the list :)

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You're just bragging that you have a SO..
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Ask me when it's not superbowl Sunday. Because today, I feel like the chef, the maid and the nanny.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My husband and my little girls ages a few days shy of 11 months and a few days shy of 30 months.Yes they are a only a day shy of 19 months apart i must have been crazy to have them so close jk lol.They are my only and will be my only. Valetines day my husband and I will take the girls out and get them something for Valentines day becuase they are our Valentines:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My wife and I love our two boys more than anything! Although we have faltered in our relationship in many ways, that is one thing that we do love about each other. Strong family.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    His grace, forgiveness, sense of humor, and undying patience in putting up with me.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    My valentines are my 9 y.o. son and my 6 y.o. daughter. And I love everything about them.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    His grace, forgiveness, sense of humor, and undying patience in putting up with me.

Amen.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Serious answer:

Her smile. Her laugh. Her singing voice. Her affection.

Manswer:

Her boobs.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    ... ask me again another day.
  • brandymandycandy
    Options
    There are many reasons why I love my husband, he puts up with me for starters :laugh: But he's always been my biggest fan, no matter if I've just rolled out of bed with a birdnest in my hair, or covered in dirt from working in the yard, my husband has always told me I'm beautiful. I honestly can't think of one day where my husband hasn't said that to me. :smile: that's a wonderful feeling.

For Valentines I am spoiling him (a little to much, because he does it to me all year around) But I got him a Nexus 7 Tablet this year. A couple years ago I made my husband a photo album and it was the ABC's of why I loved him, to this day, he says it is his favorite gift.