No Scale February

Options
Hi everyone! Starting today I'm not going to look at the scale until the end of February. If you already have a steady plan I encourage you to join me! Whether you're losing weight or gaining I think we could all benefit from a break from that number! Who's with me? :drinker:

Replies

• tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm in.....I'm addicted to the scale and I need to kick it to the curb!
  • Jcole05
    Jcole05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do that with you...but weighing in each week is what keeps me going.
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    I wish I could do that with you...but weighing in each week is what keeps me going.

I completely understand. I've noticed myself weighing more than once a week lately and want to break the bad habit!
  • krichardson0102
    krichardson0102 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I got back on the wagon in January and didn't weigh myself until today purposely. I was disapointed in what the scale read (although it is TOM). I'm ready for another month of working out and eating right without worrying what the scale says. And it keeps me looking forward to March!
  • mariposa72004
    mariposa72004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ME PLEASE!? LOL I have a nasty scale addiction that I really need to kick. I had already decided not to weigh in again until March 1st So it will be awesome to have some support like and AA for scale addicts :D If you would like add me please, I need more people to support and to support me as well.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! I LOVE THIS IDEA! I am totally addicted to getting on my scale and I think this would be great for me. I am trying to lose 5 pounds by April so just maybe this will be a nice surprise for me at the end of the month. COUNT ME IN!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, if it were just the scale, I would be fine, but every time I log into the Wii, it offers to weigh me. Can I be that strong?
  • cmsinteriors
    Options
    Hi! I started this program recently without getting on a scale. I don't own a scale, haven't in years, and won't own one. I'm gauging my success strictly on getting back into my jeans/other clothes. I am taking measurements though. So I am in support of a 'no-scale' February for you!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I think I should try this. I seem to sabotage myself RIGHT before WI day. So the next day I'll weigh in will be Feb 28th. :bigsmile: Looking to hopefully be into the 160s by then. :smile:
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Hmmm, if it were just the scale, I would be fine, but every time I log into the Wii, it offers to weigh me. Can I be that strong?

Oh my! I think you'd be playing on hard mode :tongue:
  • tracieorama
    Options
    I'm in! I already put a big sticker over the little number window to discourage from peeking... too much of a mind game :P
  • NickiLee52
    Options
    I'm in... have only been weighing in every other week and so far only lost 2 lbs. Sure would be a nice surprise at the end of the month to see that weight loss number go up!
  • Mizzpeace
    Mizzpeace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have a bad habit of looking weekly. I am down with you. This will be hard, but I believe all things are possible with GOD on my side. Let's do this :smile:
  • lucy2fat
    Options
    Hello My name is Lucy and I'm a scalaholic. I'm in!!
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Yesterday was hard because it's normally my weigh in day! But I am just gonna have to trust the process for now
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    I love this idea!! I don't think I've looked at the scale yet this month for whatever reason, if I have it has only been once. I'm down for the challenge!!
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i havent weighed in since DEC, never felt better!
  • fitmommy2013
    fitmommy2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    me too, im in
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :-) I'm looking at the scale almost every single day!
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I pledge the same thing this month. I want to know, but I want the awe of the scale come Feb. 28th.
    Viki