Freya swimwear, is it true to size??

Options
Erikalynne18
Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
Hey ladies! :)

So I live in Canada and I am a 34F/32 FF, which means it is VERY difficult to find bras and swim suits in my size :( I am so tired of improvising with my bikinis and never having one fitting properly! I have been working hard to get in shape and I want to feel confident in a gorgeous bikini this summer. I have been looking at the Freya swimwear line online and am so tempted to buy one of these gorgeous bikinis!!!!

So for those ladies who have tried the Freya line, do they fit true to size? My ribcage is 32 inches currently and I wear a medium in underwear. I was thinking of ordering a 32 FF since I am still loosing weight, and a medium for bottoms. Does this sound right? I would really like to get the right size because international shipping is crazy expensive! :(

And if you haven't tried the freya but have other suggestions, please post them as well :D

Replies

• Erikalynne18
    Options
    and for those who are curious, I have my eye on the Freya Pier bikinis, or the Freya Carleston :happy:
  • Erikalynne18
    Options
    bump?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,987 Member
    Options
    You are buying an internationally shipped bikini and you are a hard to fit size, and you aren't at your goal size yet.....

...what could go wrong? :laugh:

I would buy one at a local store..that sounds waaaay complicated!
  • Erikalynne18
    Options
    You are buying an internationally shipped bikini and you are a hard to fit size, and you aren't at your goal size yet.....

...what could go wrong? :laugh:

I would buy one at a local store..that sounds waaaay complicated!

unfortunately I can't find a bikini top my size in my city :( Very few companies make bigger cup sizes with small bands, and even fewer of those companies carry bikinis. I'm sure if you had this issue you would understand.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,987 Member
    Options
    So, that was a month and a half ago. Did you order one?

Everyone has one problem or another with getting things to fit. Have you considered having one custom made?
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Those swimsuits look awesome! Amazon also has a freya store, maybe the shipping wouldn't be so high ordering from them?