Sexy/hott or beautiful?

Options
shorty35565
shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
Ladies, which would you rather be called? Personally, I'd love to be called beautiful. I don't get that one very often. It's the most important one to me and what I wish I could be. To me, there is a difference. Beautiful is the best one to be.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Humpable.
  • phyllistheresa
    phyllistheresa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'd take all three but beautiful for sure....especially from those who count!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Any of them would be fine with me. You take it where you can get it.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'll take it all but when my guy calls me gorgeous that's the best right thurr.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I enjoy all the positive adjectives. I don't have a preference.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I like it all. Theoretically, if I'm one, then I'm the other, so it's all good.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. at this point though any compliment works :)
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'd take any of them, all I ever get is "cute". I'm too old to be cute lol
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    fappable....
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    beautiful
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Depends who is saying it...If it's from someone I find attractive, then beautiful for sure!! :blushing:
  • smarston2010
    Options
    what is the felling about cute or a cutie
  • scokim
    scokim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I think I would like to be called hott!!! I am lucky and my husband tells me I am beautiful all the time . I just want to be one hot mama!! Lol!! I liked the humpable comment as well!! Lol!!:wink:
  • louisel809
    Options
    Any....all. Lol.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    They are definitions based in the eye of the beholder, and they can be sometimes considered shallow attributes. Sometimes beauty in the outside is totally masked by inside ugliness.

Having said that, I was never called other than short and cute; now I am called a short and cute old lady. But my husband thinks that I am sexy and beautiful and I trust his judgment. That's all that matters to me.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I still absolutely melt on the inside when my boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful, or gorgeous, or even just pretty. =)
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity compliment taker.
  • snapril68
    snapril68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I usually get cute, beautiful, or gorgeous which to me is great but I hardly ever get sexy and sometimes that bugs me cause every now and then a woman would like to be told she's sexy, Lol ... I'm only 5'2 so maybe that has something to do with it? Since I'm so short people think I'm cute or adorable. Drives me nuts since I'm 30yrs old, haha Grrr
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    what is the felling about cute or a cutie

Cute is like...idk, wanna pinch your cheeks, look at you haha. I don't really mind that so much, but nothing is as good as beautiful or gorgeous like someone else said.
    My husband calls me beautiful, but I would like everyone too LOL Like, when I walk down the street, people think 'man she's so beautiful'. I know it won't happen, but that is what I dream of.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I prefer the word gorgeous ;)